- Provide a common body of knowledge in hospitality administration coupled with a broad education and awareness of values, skills, and attitudes which will prepare students for imaginative and responsible citizenship roles in the hospitality industry and society.
- Enable students to understand and apply the concepts of problem-solving in general and in organizational and industry-related issues.
- Provide fundamental knowledge to meet academic requirements for certification by the American Hotel and Lodging Association, the National Restaurant Association, and the Professional Convention Management Association.
- Provide relevant operational experience in some facet of the hospitality industry.
- Expose students to a variety of hospitality leaders and their perspectives of the hospitality industry.
- Develop the interpersonal skills necessary to function as a member of a professional management team.
Restaurant, Hotel, & Meetings Mgmt
Food and Nutrition